Thursday 11 October 2012

..:: a crying shoulder ::..


Through tears & fight
Through smiles & joy
Through love & hate 
Through betrayal & debate
For you
I would always have faith

Through all the wrongs
And all the rights

By your side
I would always stand


:: i'll be your crying shoulder : edwin mc cain ::

The strands in your eyes 
The color them wonderfull 
Stop me 
Then steal my breath 
Emeralds from mountains 
Thrust towards the sky 
Never revealing their depth 

Tell me 
That we belong together 
Dress it up 
With the trappings of love 
I'll be captivated 
I'll hang from your lips 
Instead of the gallows 
Of heartache that hang from above 

I'll be Your crying shoulder 
I'll be Loves suicide 
I'll be Better when I'm older 
I'll be The greatest fan of your life 

And rain falls 
Angry on the tin roof 
As we lie awake in my bed 
You're my survival 
You're my living proof 
My love is alive 
Not dead 


I dropped out, I burned up 
I found my way back from the dead 
I tuned in,And turned on 
Remembering the things that you said 





No comments:

Post a Comment

How i miss blogging  Dah lama tak update blog. Bila baca post lama, baru sedar, betapa syok dan gigih nye diri menulis setiap detail event...